Edmund Akers is a proven leader with over 20 years of combined project, customer service and operational management experience in the financial services, real estate and technology industries.
Akers is highly-effective in building large complex cross-functional project teams, with a proven track record of facilitating quick, informational and effective team meetings, and delivering corporate change management presentations.
Akers has strong communication, presentation and organizational skills and has recognizable talent for process improvement, motivating or empowering others and building strong cohesive project teams that consistently produce results.
Akers is an innovative and goal-oriented self-starter who continually thinks “outside the box” and able to quickly understand client and customer requirements, assuming responsibility and making quick, confident decisions as required.
Akers has backgrounds in Financial Services, Real Estate Sales, Marketing and Investing, Landscape and Facilities Management, Historic Preservation, Residential and commercial chemical landscape management and contract negotiation experience.
• Program Development & Management
• Project Management/SDLC PM
• Cross Functional Team Builder & Leader
• Process Evaluation & Re-engineering/Process Improvement
• Change/Risk Management/Compliance
• Status/Management Reporting
• Project Budgets
• Facility & Operations Management
• Resource Management/Mentoring
• Networking/Social Media Marketing/Non-Profit Fundraiser
• Historic Preservation Consultant
• Artist/Antique Dealer/Collector